Location, location, location.
Starpoint Health, Inc. operates Outpatient Surgery Centers in numerous locations, including Irvine, Studio City and Victorville.
We’ve carefully chosen our two hub locations. Our Irvine location is comfortably close to the 405 Freeway and John Wayne Airport and serves a community from San Juan Capistrano in the South to Westminster in the North – with easy access from the 5 Freeway as well.
Our Studio City location is readily accessible from the 101 Freeway, offering route access from the 405, 134, 170, 5 and 210 Freeways – we service patients in the communities of Burbank, Glendale and Pasadena in the East, the entire San Fernando Valley and North to Panorama City and Santa Clarita. We also have patients who have traveled from Santa Monica – they were so delighted with our services !
We’re proud of our teams.
We combine operational, administrative and management expertise to facilitate doctors’ achievement of efficiency and profitability without compromising the delivery of high quality healthcare.
Our recruitment and training practices ensure a team of experienced and dedicated staff awaits the patient’s journey through Starpoint’s facilities. Each location has an independent management group and can readily respond to each physician’s needs.
Inside our Multiple OR facilities is a staff thoroughly comfortable with multi disciplinary support – we regularly perform Orthopedic Surgery (including Spine and Total Joint Replacements), Podiatry Surgery, Pain Management, Gastro-Intestinal Surgery, General Surgery as well as Plastics/Reconstruction. Our team’s reputation has led to their enlistment as advisors and participants in film and television production…such as ER and As Good As It Gets (not sure name?). At Starpoint Health we enjoy the movies – and it’s always fun to spot one of our own employees consulting and acting in those movies!
Each location is independently scheduled and centrally coordinated, strengthened by centralized data access for quality control in billing and coding. Starpoint has invested heavily in database technology and developed SABEL, it’s own scheduling and data access tool. This has been developed entirely with the participation of surgeons using our centers with flexibility that offers convenience and functionality well over and above the ‘out-of-the-box’, ‘one-size-fits-all’ solutions.
Of course, it’s not just Microsoft that helps us out in our business, our commitment to patients and surgeons needs are assisted by:
- State of the art equipment from Stryker, Pentax, Siemens, Olympus, Zeiss, Steris, Arthrex and Getinge-Castle
- Non-Invasive Extracorporeal Shockwave devices, available at all times
- Computerized preference cards to keep turnover time to an absolute minimum, keeping staff and facility productivity at its peak
- Skilled scrub and equipment technicians, and support nursing staff
- The most qualified Anesthesiologists, experienced in Outpatient, Hospital and Emergency anesthesia
- Individual Patient Care, recovery and follow-up
- Telephone based dictation system for easy Operative Reports
Some of our surgery centers are operated under Partnership structures in which interests are held by local physicians on staff at the centers. The benefits for physicians include:
- Opportunity for physicians to acquire ownership in a surgery center partnership.
- Prime facilities all refurbished in 2011. Superb care for your patients.
- Full accounting and excellent access to our data warehouse to fully understand the fruits of your efforts.
- Flexible yet highly efficient operations that enables physicians to be more productive with their private practices.
- Limited liability for physicians.
- Great Locations
- All centers profitable for over 12 years
- No personal guarantees for doctors
If you’d like more information on our Partnership structures please e-mail our CEO, Eric Friedlander